Application Deadline: Unspecified
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands?
The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience.
Successful candidate will work in the P&G Manufacturing plant in Ibadan. Candidates will be required to work on a full-time basis where they will be given all necessary tools to build their capability. The key focus will be to develop candidate towards qualifying as Production Technicians at a world-class facility. Successful completion of the internship program will offer the candidate a stronger chance of full time employment with P&G in the short and long run.
- Investment in your continuous learning and growth
- Creating a Personal Development Plan together
- Meaningful work experience from Day 1
- Exposure to manufacturing standard practices in a world-class facility
- A great manager determined to invest in onboarding & early development plans
- A high-performing and stimulating work environment
- Diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams
- Exciting work experience and employee engagement programs
- Have completed OND in Mechanical engineering ONLY– Any higher qualification will be rejected.
- Have a fresh IT letter approved by the school authority
- Leadership and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent analytical skills
For More Info:
Visit the Official Webpage of the P&G plant technician internship program 2018