The Bond University, Australia invites applications from Interested applicants who are willing to pursue an Undergraduate or Postgraduate degree program at the Institution.
The Bond University English Pathway Studies Scholarship offers high academic achievers who have received an offer to study at Bond University, with tuition assistance for the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence and is a testament to Bond University’s commitment to quality and outstanding international students.
- Applications close on 25 May, 2018 for students commencing in September 2018 semester.(CLOSED)
- Applications close on 21 September, 2018 for students commencing in January 2019 semester.
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Value Of Scholarships: The English Pathway Studies Scholarship awards $2,500 tuition remission towards the cost of the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) Program.
- Applicants must Have already received an offer from Bond University to commence either an undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Students who have not yet received an offer can apply via the Bond University Online Application Form.The following programs are not eligible for consideration for scholarships – Master of Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, Bachelor of Medical Studies and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic abilities
- Applicants must be Fluent in English Language
- Applicants must have Not have already commenced studies at Bond University.
Application Process: Interested applicants must complete the Bond University Online Application Form to receive their program offer before applying for this scholarship.
Once an offer has been received, students must complete the English Pathway Studies Scholarship Application Form. The form must be completed in full and returned to email@example.com by the relevant application closing date.
Visit The Official Website For More Information