Application Deadline: September 1, 2018
The Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge 2018 is open for entries. The Challenge brings together the world’s top health leaders with emerging startup companies to tackle today’s health challenges.
Now in its third year, the Accenture HealthTech Innovation Challenge will once again bring startups, life sciences companies and healthcare organizations together to tackle the world’s biggest health issues. Scroll down to see our schedule of regional round locations around the globe and updated themes.
The HealthTech Innovation Challenge is part of Accenture’s broader HealthTech Innovation program which will also include acceleration and venture opportunities, innovation labs, and more. Through it we support technologies and drive creative solutions to improve the way people access and manage healthcare.
They want to solve some of the biggest issues in healthcare.
- Wellness and Prevention
- Digital Health Solutions
- Healthcare Services
- The opportunity to identify and engage with cutting-edge startups with a focus on solving healthcare and life sciences problems
- Network with peers, investors and leading influencers
- Access to the StartUp Health Festival (invite only) during the JP Morgan Healthcare Investor conference in San Francisco
- Media exposure as a partner to the program
- The opportunity to build deeper relationships with dynamic industry-shapers and industry innovators; including collaboration and co-innovation
- Practical experience with Accenture’s Innovation Architecture and design-thinking approach
- Open to health innovators around the world with emerging startup companies
Selected applicants will be invited to compete in one of the regional rounds in Sydney, Tokyo, Dublin or Boston where they will be judged by an esteemed panel of leading life sciences and healthcare company executives. The finalists will be invited to compete in San Francisco at the Startup Health Festival on Monday, January 7, 2019.
For more info
Visit Accenture official webpage
Please, don’t forget to share to your loved ones