Application Deadline: August 31, 2018
Entries for 2018 International Scholarships At University of South Australia is currently ongoing from qualified international students.
Interested Applicants who are looking to pursue a degree program in University Of South Australia – Australia should hurry up and apply!
The University of South Australia offers the following scholarships to international applicants.
Masters (By Research) & PhD
Value Of Scholarships:
- Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships: At least $27,082 per annum (2018 stipend rate) for 3 years, with the possibility of one six-month extension (2017 stipend rate)
- University President’s Scholarships (UPS): Tuition fees plus a living allowance of at least $27,082 per annum(2018 stipend rate).
- International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS): The IRTS will cover the international tuition fee for 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6 month extension) for a PhD student and the international tuition fee for 2 years for a research master’s student.
The scholarship does not cover overseas health cover and applicants are responsible for ensuring they have visa length overseas health cover for themselves and, if applicable, their family.
Eligibility for International Scholarships At University of South Australia:
- Applicants must be International students
- Applicants must have completed their Bachelors degree program
- For The UPS Scholarship; You must have a University of South Australia supervisor willing to nominate you for consideration and outstanding academic records, and be a citizen of an overseas country eligible for entry to Australia for the time required to complete the research degree.
- Applicants must have first-class Honours or equivalent to gain a scholarship at the University of South Australia.
- Applicants must be proficient in English Language
How To Apply for Scholarship:
Click Here To Apply
- Research Training Program international (RTPi) Scholarships: 31 August 2018
- University President’s Scholarships (UPS): 31st August 2018
- International Research Tuition Scholarship (IRTS): Rolling
For more info
Visit the Official Scholarship Website